Shabda's Home




Shabda's Home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Shabda's Home
The priority right now is to complete the jobs which I had long wanted to do,
So I have to complete and publish the java website I long planned to do. Finally learn PHP the awy I know java, and create MMORP using PHP and MySql. Yeah these will take time but that I now have in plenty, with the placements over. But thats time in plenty to use not to waste.


0 Responses to “Shabda's Home”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3