Shabda's Home




Blogger==Google


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did ya know that Blogger is owned by Google. So are many web services you might be using (Orkut, Froogle blah). My God , it gives me creeps to see all the power Google holds over the world. What if Larry Page has a particular political laening and uses google to help that political party. Google has that power. So lets just hope that Larry Page is a gentleman.
Talking of google, they are coming to our Campus for placements. And they are really good payers. God they pay so much, its almost obscene. Sadly I cant sit for those exams as I am already placed in Oracle. They too give a really god package, though not so obscene ;)


0 Responses to “Blogger==Google”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3