Shabda's Home




#define SUCCESS_to_ME


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What is success to me? Is it making a million dollars? Or is it getting a secure 9 to five job? Or is it marrying a girl of my choice and live of farming and fishing?

I want to be rich, Very, very rich. It is a pretty materialistic view of success but then that’s me. I want to be pretty powerful. Power doesn’t have that charm for me. But still I must be able to do some things foe the people I like, and to destroy (for lack of a better word) the people I dislike. And then I want to fall in love. Yeah, yeah I know that happens once a week, but then the girl too should reciprocate. That’s success.
But then don’t I want to do anything for my country, the society, my family and friends? Is that not part of being successful? Yeah. That is what I want to be rich for. My country, family, friends. So that I may return the love bestowed on me. I don’t want riches; just to enjoy them. I want them also so that I may use them to create wealth for my country.


1 Responses to “#define SUCCESS_to_ME”

  1. Blogger Pratik Pandey 

    आपकी सफलता की परिभाषा कुछ अजीब ज़रूर है, लेकिन बढिया है। :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3