Shabda's Home




Google AdSense - Reports


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally I started work on writing a tutorial for the SCJP 1.4 exams. Yeah I only just passed the exam but I got a 100% in that exam. I am using docbook to write that. That docbook is one cool tool. You write the contents and someone else( the docbook program) has to worry about the formatting.
So you basically write something like:


some bullshit.


somemore bullshit.


and the program generates a very nicely formatted pages for you. And not only in html. You choose your output format,pdf , html or rtf. Whatever. It has got them all. Now that is cool.


0 Responses to “Google AdSense - Reports”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3