Shabda's Home




I turned enterpreneur!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well almost. I and Shishir have started a web hosting business. If you can call it business. We are providing web space for free at www.grinhost.com.
If we are providing free web hosting, how am I going to pay for it? And I am not showing ads on the website of people who host with me. But basically what the terms of my hosting are that you have to be regular on our forums, where we discuss about web hosting, god anything. How exactly we make money is a bit of secret, but we show ads on our forum. So if you ever wanted to have a website, come on over, we dont just give you web space, well also teach you how to design a website and everything related. Even if you donot want to host, just come over to wish us luck in our endeveour.


0 Responses to “I turned enterpreneur!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3