Shabda's Home




Some of my fav quotes.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Time is precious, waste it wisely.

I donot want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying.

In the end ordinary efforts of extraordinary men will be beaten by the extraordinary efforts of ordinary men.

War, as a solution to any problem is wrong. It is employed only by small children and large nations.

Talent develops in quiet, alone; character is sharpened in the torrent of the world.
Goethe


5 Responses to “Some of my fav quotes.”

  1. Blogger Stephen 

    Hey, Nice Blog!

    Makes some very interesting reading.

    Please be sure to check out my site here - Mininova - for some great bit torrent downloads.

    Thanks

  2. Blogger Google Page Rank 6 

    Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

    Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

    Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

  3. Blogger Johnny 

    Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

  4. Blogger Katrina 

    Hey,

    Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

    Thanks

  5. Blogger Rob 

    Hey,

    Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

    Thanks

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3