Shabda's Home




Utopia : the Game


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I sometimes play utopia, a MMOG, massively multiplayer online games. Thousands of people might be playing this game simultaneously. And boy are these addictive. With no graphics and music the addiction is something. But thses games are more of a social experience. You meet new people kill some, make friends, allies, enemies. Its more like chatting with role playing.
Also programming for these games should not be too tough. MySql and PHP ought to do it. So thats why I have to learn PHP. I have to write such a game.


0 Responses to “Utopia : the Game”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3