Shabda's Home




Utopia: An addiction unlike any other.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, they call it Utopia: A game unlike any other. Might be. BUt it is an addiction unlike any other. Here I am at 6 in the morning sitting in front of my computer. Half sleepy. And thinking whether banks will be better or training grounds? Killing imaginary ppl. Earning imaginary money wasting real time. Thats the magic of computer games. Thats the magic I want to create.


0 Responses to “Utopia: An addiction unlike any other.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3