Shabda's Home




Clueless government=Blogs banned


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok there is no doubt about the fact that the government has been trying to shutdown blogs. I mean come one Mr. Government, did you even ask your security experts about the feasibility of this block. Do you really think that by cracking down on number of Blogging sites you can stop communication between terrorists? Oh no, those poor terrorists, they can't even afford a domain name.
Heard of something called proxy? Oh, forget that I asked. Do you even know that Blogger alllows posting by email. Heard of Wordpress MU. It allows anyone to set up their own blogging platforms. What are you trying to block.
I know the terrorists are dumb people, but are they dumb enough to post their communication to public blogs?
India has 1.2 million bloggers, but I guess they donot count. Right? Miniscule minority.
I wonder who gave a such a order. Probably some babu sitting in some nondescript office, who just heard the name of blogs and email. Tossed a coin. Heads I ban blogs, tails I ban email. I guess we should be thankful that the coin landed head.
But who am I kidding? Blogs have been banned. Means you can't read my blogs. How do we fight this stupid legislation.

Finally, just the updates,
http://www.itworld.com/Tech/2987/060718indiablock/
http://groups.google.com/group/BloggersCollective


0 Responses to “Clueless government=Blogs banned”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3