Shabda's Home





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got bored of Blogger and its quirks. Like I have to sometimes write html tags inside my post. So when I write <title> in the compose mode it doesnot show it. when I am writing in compose mode everything must be shown. It is the job of the Site to check that the necessary changes are done. So thought of changing to Wordpress or my.opera but both have even more quirks. I did not have enogh rights to set up Wordpress on the server. And my.opera tried to get the content from my Blogger page but garbled up everything. So I am struck with bloger some more.
On a positive note, tomorrow we have Eid holiday. SO I get one more week to submit my project. ANd since I came to know of my holiday today I completed the project. Anyway have too many quizzes etc next week.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3