Shabda's Home




Deepawali


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Deepawali, the festival of lights is here. And our collage is closing for almost a week. Most of the people have went home. But I will go after a day or two. He he, my home doesnot have a always on free internet connection. Oh our connection was down for two days. My God , it was pure hell. Basic necessitites of life, Food, water and net connection. Exams are less than a month away. Have not even started reading. If I dont start right now, its gonna be another hellish exam.


0 Responses to “Deepawali”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3