Shabda's Home




Is Harry Potter only for children?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have read all Harry Potter books, but I realy cant say I like them. I read them, coz I wanted to see why are they so famous. And if you claim to be a book lover you cant not read them. For the same reason I also had to read Dan brown. :? For me the Potter world is too infeasible. Even a fantasy world must be reasonable, which it is not. Also the magic system is too simplistic. Like you just shout a spell. And everybody's spell is equally good, well almost. There is no mana/experience/anything system.


0 Responses to “Is Harry Potter only for children?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shabda. Make your own badge here.

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3